888-486-3249
877. 283. 2122

Indian Wells History

Locals nicknamed Indian Wells Golf Club “the Bucket” because a well with a bucket used to sit out front. Originally, the land was owned by International Paper and was sold to pioneering Classic Golf Group.

1984 – Opened

2002/2003 – Architect Gene Hamm undertook extensive renovation, including rebuilding of the greens, a redesign of six of the greens, removal of many bunkers and trees, erection of rock wall barriers to prevent erosion, improvement of the practice range, reversal of the front and back nines, and renovation of the clubhouse.

2004 – Indian Wells won the Golf Course of the Year Award by the Myrtle Beach Area Golf Course Owners Association.

2005 – Staff was honored by receiving the Customer Service and Hospitality Award from the Myrtle Beach Golfing News.

2014 – Indian Wells was purchased by Yiqian Funding, which has formed Founders Group International.

Copyright © 2015 Founders Group International

Contact

Indian Wells Golf Club
100 Woodlake Dr.
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
(843) 651-1505